Disclaimers, Consent, Note to Readers
- This blog/website http://www.TheD-Word.com (“Blog/Website”), is intended for adult use only and is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. The owner/contributor(s) of this Blog/Website reserves the right to restrict access to anyone it determines is under the age of 18.
- All views expressed on this Blog/Website are strictly the opinion of any contributor and do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which the owner/contributor(s) has been, is now, or will be affiliated.
- The owner/contributor(s) does not and will never claim to be a professional in the fields of psychology, psychiatry, therapy, counseling, or general medicine/science.
- All of the owner’s/contributor’s(s’) knowledge of mental health and illness was gained through personal experience, personal education, and through conducting research.
- If you’re facing a medical emergency, call your local emergency services immediately, or visit the nearest emergency room or urgent care center.
- You should consult your healthcare provider before starting any nutrition, diet, exercise, fitness, medical, or wellness program.
- The content, including text, graphics, images, and other material contained on this Blog/Website (“Content”), is general in nature and for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.
- The owner/contributor(s) does not promote or glorify any form of mental illness or self-destructive behaviors in any way.
- This Blog/Website is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of a licensed psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, or physician.
- The reader should consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions he/she has regarding a medical condition, procedure, or treatment, whether it is a prescription medication, over-the-counter drug, vitamin, supplement or herbal alternative or regarding any matters relating to his/her mental health.
- This Blog/Website and its owner/contributor(s) make no guarantees about the efficacy or safety of products or treatments described in its Content.
- Health conditions and drug information contained are subject to change and are not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
- This Blog/Website and its owner/contributor(s) do not recommend or endorse any specific test, clinician, clinical care provider, product, procedure, opinion, service, or other information that may be mentioned in this Blog’s/Website’s Content.
- Any action you take upon the information you find on this Blog/Website is strictly at your own risk. This Blog/Website and its owner/contributor(s) will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of this Blog/Website.
- This Blog/Website and its owner/contributor(s) assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this Blog/Website. The information contained in this Blog/Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness and without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied.
- From this Blog/Website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While the owner/contributor(s) of this Blog/Website strives to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, the owner/contributor(s) of this Blog/Website has no control over the content and nature of these other sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners/contributors and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
- Please be also aware that when you leave this Blog/Website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of those sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- This Blog’s/Website’s owner/contributor(s) reserves the right to change how this Blog/Website is managed or run and the owner/contributor(s) may change the focus or content on this Blog/Website at any time.
- By using/following this Blog/Website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Note to Readers
- The disclaimers herein are provided on this Blog/Website and this page for ease of reference.
- This Blog/Website may be triggering to some readers. Please advance at your own discretion.